Tuesday, August 19, 2014

AC Moore Halloween 2014

Wandered into AC Moore cause I was nearby. I haven't been there for Halloween (or anything else to be honest) in a long time, but if what I saw today was any indication of years past, I guess I didn't miss much.
Except for these goofy little guys, I didn't even think to pull out my camera I was so underwhelmed.


https://www.flickr.com/photos/blackthorncreations/


I did walk away with some things though. It's pretty much an inevitability at this point. :)


https://www.flickr.com/photos/blackthorncreations/

They had a bigger version of the pumpkin (another tea light holder)-- I think for about $10-- but the little one was only $1.99. Grabbed the coffin and the skeleton pad for a $1 each and the stamp set I found partially buried under a Christmas set-- only $5.99, but I had a 40% off coupon. The bats came in green, black, purple, and orange for... $6? But everything Halloween is on sale this week for 40% off. I wish I'd bought the orange one and a string of pumpkin lights I saw. Still, it seemed slim pickins if you ask me, despite the fact they looked fully stocked (and with Christmas already encroaching on the fall aisles).They don't even have the little 3 foot skeletons they carried forever, or the cheaper Lemax stuff and the pumpkin candles smelt burnt and... I don't know, just gross.

Very disappointing...

No comments: