Friday, November 9, 2012

Twisted Treasuries #12: Naughty Little Pumpkins



Halfway through the "carving" of a dozen innocent pumpkins with a hammer last week for Hallowcane Halloween 2012, I had a pretty goodly amount of guilt settle in for all the pumpkin guts I'd spilt. It's silly, yes, and maybe I just watched Trick 'r Treat one too many times in the days leading up to Halloween, but I imagined the spirits of the pumpkins reanimating their eviscerated husks, coming back to haunt me that night and exact their revenge in innumerably horrible, twisted, gore-fest of ways. 
As if that weren't enough, there's been two weeks of Twisted Treasury silence!
 
Man, I've really been playing with fire... 
 
This week Twisted Treasury is all about the vengeful pumpkin spirits that are biding their time, lurking in the shadows, waiting for the perfect opportunity to pounce in the wake of the Great Pumpkin Massacre of Hallocane 2012....


If it's cute and conniving your after to mimic my paranoid nightmares, you have to know pinkytoast is going to have to be included.


Can you imagine this thing chasing you down a dark alley? Lifesize or just how he is in miniature, it's pretty menacing either way. I'd imagine he'd have a high little cackle that'd reverberate around your very soul.
Worse yet? He has friends!!


Meatspider has a ton of shady pumpkins rolling out of his studio, but the "face" on this one really sticks with you. And then it gnaws on yours...


I'm not sure what this guy is up to and I'm not sure I want to. At first glance he looks harmless enough, but I don't know. I don't trust him.


This guy just makes me feel guilty no matter what. He has that "mom look". Know what I mean?

 
These are just flat out creepy. In a good way, yes (what on this list isn't creepy in a good way?!) but still hella creepy...
 
 
See the rest of the treasury HERE.
 
If you don't hear from me for a while, you know what happened... ;)


No comments: