Wednesday, October 17, 2012

We interrupt this week's beastly broadcast for a quick reminder




I don't know how many of you got hooked on American Horror Story last year, but I know I did. I had my doubts going in, but once I started that first episode I didn't look back. Not once and I was treated to one of the most deliciously dark and crazy television series it's pretty safe to say I have ever come across. I've been waiting all summer long for its return and today, finally, American Horror Story will premiere Season 2: Asylum.

After last season, knowing this season is set to be an almost complete departure from the original plot, and how outlandishly and devilishly wild and twisted plotlines go with this show, who knows what we're in for, but here's hoping it's up to par with the evil and oddity I fell in love with.  I'd say an asylum setting with creepy nuns is a classic way to start. I'm excited to see Chloe Sevigny, Clea DuVall and Franke Potente are new additions of the season 2 "Asylum" cast, along with returning favorites Evan Peters, Jessica Lange and Zachary Quinto.

The more I think about it the more I realize I really, REALLY can't wait for this!


Tonight @ 10 on F/X
Commit yourself.


Click the pic for all sort of sneak peeks, trailers and behind the scenes extras.

No comments: