Tuesday, July 22, 2014

It's that time again...

http://www.syfy.com/videos/Face%20Off/vid:2790875
 
Another friggin season of "Face/Off". Frankly, I swore it off when Tate got second place for a SECOND jip in the Rookies/Vets/whatever season, but unfortunately that doesn't mean I don't still catch myself watching it anyway. I will say that last season was actually pretty impressive and I'm glad I didn't throw in the towel all together. I'd rather another season of "Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge" (spoiler alert on that link BTW)-- way more up my alley specialty-wise as an amateur prop and creature maker. The name is a mouthful, but I learned a lot of cool tidbits.

Anyway...

It's still ridiculous how fast the new seasons are  coming out and I swear I'm going to go blind if McKenzie doesn't tone down the wardrobe (as if being blonde and tan is blinding enough) but, yeah, I'll be watching.

Season 1382423791... (ok, I looked it up) Season 7 premieres tonight at 9PM (EST) on SyFy.


Click the pic for a 30 second preview of the new season.

No comments: