Tuesday, August 21, 2012

1313FX

Happened upon Tom Devlin's FX company 1313FX, which has his Face Off inspired "Teddy Made Me Do It" mask :


and a Fuzzy Wuzzy-hairless version "The Bad News Bear":


There are some other cuties too...

"Frankenswine"

"Scarecrow Jack"

"Porcia Lynn"

Actually, there's a slew of fabulously fearful faces at pretty phenomenal prices (I was kinda floored...) all with blacklight and "clown it" options available. They also have "mask packs", which is pretty swank if you've got a theme going for your haunt. Farm of Fear and The Twisted Toy Box collections are my favorites. I'd love to have those mounted on my wall in lieu of taxidermy.

Want to learn to make your own? Tom hosts his own How-To DVD, making monsters with easy to find, wallet-friendly materials. Believe me, those words are music to a home haunters ears. 


No comments: